Get geared up for your next ski day in the Bethel, Maine area. We offer premium rental equipment that you can rent for up to two weeks of skiing or riding.
Season-Long Ski Rental
- Adult Basic - Skis, Boots & Poles Used value equipment only
- Adult Intermediate - Skis, Boots & Poles Used equip at least one season up to int level
- Adult Performance - Skis Only All skis except, Race, Powder & Park
- Jr. Basic Value skis, boots and poles
- Jr. Performance Used equip at least one season old any level
Long-Term Ski Rentals
Equipment can be picked up anytime after 8 a.m., and is due at the end of the business day (5:30 p.m.) on April 30th!
The Great American Ski Renting Company in Bethel, ME has been serving White Mountain skiers for 30 years. We feature current ski and snowboard models, apparel and premium rental gear. The Great American Ski Renting Company guarantees you professional, quality service from every member of our staff.
- All equipment – sale or package priced – is custom fitted and guaranteed to please.
Type I skiers:
Ski conservatively, prefer slower speeds, prefer easy & moderate slopes, favor lower than average release-retention settings. This corresponds to an increased risk of inadvertent binding release in order to gain increased release capability in a fall. Type I settings apply to entry-level skiers uncertain of their classification.
Type II skiers:
Ski moderately, prefer a variety of speeds, ski on varied terrain, including most difficult trails. All skiers who do not meet the descriptions of either Type I or Type III. Engage in moderate skiing at average release-retention settings.
Type III skiers:
Ski aggressively, normally ski at high speeds, prefer steeper and more challenging terrain, favor higher than average release-retention settings. This corresponds to decreased capability to release in a fall in order to decrease risk of inadvertent binding release. Engage in aggressive skiing at higher release-retention settings.